Apple has just released update for its latest iOS6. The update, called the iOS 6.0.1 has been made available for users of different carriers simultaneously including Verizon and AT&T. The update will fix several bugs in the iOS 6 which were causing problems to iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th Generation Users.
The Update has come as a sigh of relief for iPhone 5 and iPod 5th Generation Touch Users. The highlight of this update is the fix of OTA Update bug for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connection bug to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks.
Here is the Complete list of Bugs this update fixes
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing
- software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed
- across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not
- go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th
- generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-
- Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents ،Phone from using
- the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes
- allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
Apple plans to release another update (iOS 6.1) after the holidays in order to maintain their reputation for excellent after sale service.
What are you waiting for?? Update your iPhone ASAP