Facebook Home has been released on yesterday on Google Play Store for only a few selected devices including Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One to download. Today only, a hack of the Facebook Home has been released which allows almost any Android Device to run it over the OS.
The hack has been released by XDA developers which allows users to use the Facebook home on any Android Device, which has the Processing power to handle it.
Here is a simple step by step methods to use Facebook Home on your Android Devices.
Note: Check if you have Facebook app and Facebook Messenger installed. If yes, they need to be removed first.
- Download the Facebook Home of XDA developers and Facebook Messenger (optional)
- Install the Original Facebook app
- Install the Facebook Home
- Install Facebook Messenger (if you want it)
- Enable Facebook Home under the Facebook app settings.
- Reboot your device.