Spotify is one of the largest music streaming service available. With thousands of songs available for streaming and several categorized playlists, it is a complete music solution. You can use it on several platform including Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. It is, however, available in a handful of countries. Here is simple trick you can use to run Spotify on your Android Device.
Currently, you can download and use Spotify from Google Play Store if you are in the following countries.
People residing in other countries can use the method below to Run Spotify
1. Open Google Play Store in your phone and Download TunnelBear VPN [Link]
2. Once Installed, Run the App and Create an Account using your email address.
3. Verify your account using a link sent to your email.
4. Sign in to TunnelBear and Turn on VPN
5. Download Spotify[Link]
6. Once Downloaded, Run the downloaded file. A warning about installing from untrusted source will appear, Tap Continue Anyway.
7. Run Spotify App. Sign in using your Facebook Credentials and start streaming music.
8. Turn Off TunnelBear VPN
Spotify checks your location only at the time of first installation. Once it is installed and running, you no longer need TunnelBear. You can even uninstall the App. Enjoy Streaming!
Stay Tuned for More Handy Tips & Tricks