Twitter and Facebook are the top two social Media Networking websites Right Now. If you have a significant presence on both these platforms, you would want to share your thoughts on both of them. Opening two separate websites and putting up a status/tweeting can become a hassle. To avoid it, Here is a method to connect your Twitter to your Facebook and post on both of them simultaneously.
1. Sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Click on the Settings & Help Icon (Gear Shaped) on the Top Right Corner of the Window and Select Settings.
3. In the Settings Menu, Select the Profile Tab.
4. Scroll down in the Profile Menu to locate ‘Connect Facebook’ Button. Click on it.
5. A pop Window will open asking for your Facebook Credentials. Enter them.
6. Facebook will now ask permission to connect Twitter to your Facebook Account. Click Okay.
7. Next, Facebook will ask permission to let Twitter post on your behalf. You can control who sees your Twitter posts by changing permissions in the Bottom Left Corner. Click Okay
8. Viola!! Your Facebook and Twitter Accounts are Connected!!!
Now you can Post Something on Twitter and it will show up on your Facebook Profile like this
Stay Tuned For More Updates