In this tech age, our lives are bound to the internet. An average internet user has at least 5-10 accounts on different websites including social media networks, emailing clients, News Websites, Forums and what not. Most of us just put all the burden on our Browser and save our passwords in it. There are times when you want to tell your password to someone or enter it somewhere else that you realize you forgot it. Here is How you can view and remove Passwords saved in Google Chrome.
1. Open Google Chrome and Click on the ‘Customize and Control Chrome’ () Icon on the Top right corner of the windows.
2. A drop down Menu appears. Select ‘Settings’ from it.
3. In the Settings Page, Click on ‘Show Advanced Settings’ at the bottom of the Page.
4. More Options will open in the settings Page. Scroll down and locate ‘Password and form’ . Click on ‘Manage Passwords’ in that Menu.
5. A list of websites will open with their respective passwords that you have saved. Click on any one of them and a Show Button will appear. You can view the password by selecting Show. A Cross also appears when you click on any of the websites. You can hit Cross to remove any saved password.
6. Click Done once you are done.
Stay Tuned for More Updates