YouTube is the largest and the most popular Social Media for Videos. The website has an equally famous Android App with over a Billion downloads. People search from music to all kinds of tutorials for this website. Since it is a Google service, it keeps a history of your searches. To avoid awkward situations, here is how you can clear your YouTube Android App History.
1. Open your YouTube App in Android.
2. On the Top Right Corner, Tap on the Icon
3. A Drop Down Menu Opens, Tap Settings.
4. In Settings, Select Search
5. Tap on Clear Search History in the following menu. It will prompt for Confirmation, Tap Ok. and its done.
Was this Helpful? Please Give us Your Feedback